The 10th West Scare House is Logan's favorite Halloween attraction, located at 900 N 1000 W in Logan, Utah. This is a place you're likely to never forget and may never return from... Unlike a lot of haunted attractions, we pride ourselves in offering "tasteful scaring" without resorting to over-the-top gore. With more than 4000 square feet of haunting space indoors and more than two acres of amazing outdoor fun, we welcome all guests who dare to enter.
There's nothing deadlier than high pricing, but you'll find none of that here. Tickets can be purchased at the door. We'll see you at the viewing...
Indoor & Outdoor
Get right into your experience
* Price includes sales tax. All tickets are good for one admission on any date andare non-refundable... unless we see you in the afterlife.
• Live performers, cinematic illusions, lights, loud sounds, automatronic elements and images. The 10th West Scare House is designed to startle you and uses a variety of techniques and scenes to do so.
• Security. Staff will be throughout the premises to escort people through the scare house and grounds and ensure a safe experience for all visitors.
• Cold. A portion of the 10th West Scare House experience is outdoors -- dress accordingly. We will not close in case of inclement weather. If it's too cold or rainy for you, you can come again at a different time: tickets are valid for one admission any day.
• Harassment. Performers are trained to interact with and startle guests, but they will not touch or hassle you. • Satanic imagery.
• Excessive guts and gore.
• An age limit. We do not recommend the experience for young children, but we instead advise parents to use their own discretion. There is loud noises, spooky noises & music, actors jumping out and wearing masks and makeup. If your child is easily scared by these kinds of things, think better of it.
Here are some of the unlucky dates you can expect us to be in full operation.
I actually am kinda picky about "scare houses" and I really enjoyed both of them! I was impressed with the variety and I honestly got scared a bunch of times!!
Great fun! I took a group of 12 year olds and we loved it! Can't wait to go again! They add new things to it so it's not the same each week!
It gets better every year! Your actors are incredible and the experience was way better than any expensive scare house. 20/10!!
Creative themes for each area, no blood, guts, or gore. Just simple, frightful fun!
For the safety of our patrons and actors, protective face masks are encouraged for our indoor attraction.
We are located at 919 N. 1000 W. in Logan, Utah. See a map below of where all the fun and scares begin...
If you have something to say, go ahead and say it, but realize they may be your last words...
THIS ATTRACTION MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES. Young children should not be allowed in this haunted house.This haunted house attraction utilizes strobe lights, extremely loud noises, fog effects, realistic props, power tools, uneven flooring, tight spaces, and in some cases no lights at all. It is intended to be frightening. Performers are specifically trained to scare you.
Women who are pregnant and individuals who suffer from heart conditions, high blood pressure, asthma, seizures, light sensitivity, claustrophobia, or any other health condition that could be aggravated by these special effects should consider this warning before purchasing a ticket. We are not responsible for lost or damaged items in the attraction or around the building, including parking areas.
Purchase of a ticket to this attraction is considered acknowledgment of these warnings as well as the assumption of any and all risks associated with entering this attraction. There are absolutely NO REFUNDS after you purchase a ticket, even if you do not enter the attraction.Unruly behavior, foul language, destruction of property, inappropriate contact of performers, or any other unacceptable behavior is grounds for immediate removal from the haunted house. If necessary, we will call the police to report any such behavior.
By Entering the 10th West Scare House, you waive any injury or talent claims whatsoever and accept these terms and conditions. Specifically, you claim no copyright interest in your image if taken and used as part of any web sites, any video images, or any promotional materials for the 10th West Scare House or others. You hereby RELEASE ALL BROADCAST & TALENT RIGHTS.